June 29 (Reuters) - Indian shares extend gains to 2.5 percent on Friday and are heading towards their biggest monthly gains since Jan, after European leaders unveiled a plan to address Europe's distressed banking sector, easing some of the concerns about the region. India published draft guidelines on Thursday to implement rules that target tax evasion but have provoked an outcry among foreign investors at a time when the country needs capital inflows. Also a strong rebound in the rupee now ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian shares rally on EU summit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.