* Investors wary ahead of national budget on Friday * Maruti down; analysts say recall not a worry * Reliance gains after 4 losing sessions (Updates to mid-morning) MUMBAI, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Indian shares struggled on Wednesday morning, with Reliance Industries one of the few blue-chip outperformers, as investors grew cautious about staking out new positions ahead of Friday's federal budget. By 10:45 a.m. (0515 GMT), the 30-share BSE index was up a scant 0.04 percent at 16,293.59 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian shares see saw; Maruti down; Reliance gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.