* BSE index down 1 pct; NSE down 1.2 pct * RBI leaves interest rates unchanged, cuts CRR by 25 bps * Increases banks' provisioning against restructured assets MUMBAI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - India's main stock indexes dropped around 1 percent each on Tuesday after the central bank left interest rates on hold and signalled no easing action would be taken until the first few months of 2013, denting shares of lenders such as SBI. Banks, especially state-owned ones, were further hurt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian shares slide; RBI disappoints by keeping rates on hold" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.