* BSE falls 1.1 pct; NSE declines 1.2 pct * RBI leaves interest rates unchanged, cuts CRR by 25 bps * Increases banks' provisioning against restructured assets (Updates closing share prices, adds details; recasts throughout) By Manoj Dharra MUMBAI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - India's main indexes posted their biggest falls in three weeks on Tuesday after the central bank left the repo rate on hold and signalled no easing action would be taken until 2013, denting interest rate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian stock indexes fall 1 pct after RBI keeps rates on hold" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.