MUMBAI, April 30 (Reuters) - GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP * India's benchmark Index rose 0.31 percent to close at 17,187.34 points in a special 90-minute trading on Saturday after banks and realty stocks advanced. NSE's 50-shares index or Nifty rose 0.35 percent to 5,209 points. * Asian shares inched higher on Monday as weaker-than-expected U.S. growth data left open the possibility for more monetary stimulus from the Federal Reserve. * U.S. stocks advanced on Friday and posted their best ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian stocks to watch-April 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642