re companies, including some of the big names in the Indian IT industry. (Economic Times) AUTO * Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover has begun a feasibility study to manufacture its vehicles in India. (Economic Times) * Mahindra & Mahindra is in talks with U.S.-based Travelers Group to enter the fast-growing 400 billion rupees general insurance business, people close to the development said. (Economic Times) * German luxury car maker Audi today said it is looking at over 45 per cent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian stocks to watch-May 28=2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642