shok Leyland Finance, an arm of the Hinduja group, is in talks to sell a small stake to private equity funds. The firm's promoters, truck and bus maker Ashok Leyland and the parent Hinduja Group, want to sell 10 percent to raise about 1 billion rupees for business expansion. (Economic Times) NOTE: Reuters has not verified third-party stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. OTHER FACTORS TO WATCH * Indian debt/FX factors to watch * Euro wobbles near 2-year low * Brent crude oil closes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian stocks to watch-May 29=2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.