GLOBAL MARKETS * The near-month derivative contract for India's NSE index at Singapore Exchange rose 0.1 percent, while MSCI Asia ex-Japan edged up 0.5 percent. * Asian shares eased on Tuesday, with a relief rally from last week's heavy selling faltering quickly as a surge in Spanish borrowing costs added to simmering worries about Europe's debt restructuring challenges. * U.S. markets were shut overnight for Memorial Day holiday. FACTORS TO WATCH * Tata Motors releases its fiscal year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Indian stocks to watch-May 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.