MUMBAI, March 27 (Reuters) - ANG Auto Ltd. said on Monday it had signed a technical collaboration with China's Shanghai Fulangji Import & Export Co. Ltd. to make transport equipment and specialty transport vehicles in India. Shanghai Fulangji manufactures heavy duty multi-axle transport vehicles, ANG Auto said in a statement. Shares in ANG Auto were 2.15 percent down at 279.9 rupees in a firm Mumbai market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's ANG Auto in tie-up with Chinese firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.