NEW DELHI, Nov 17 (Reuters) - India's Apollo Tyres Ltd said on Monday its board had approved sale of a 14.9 percent stake to Europe's largest tyremaker, Michelin, for about $28 million. "As part of a broader agreement between Apollo and Michelin the board of directors also approved Michelin's purchase of 14.9 percent equity share capital by means of a preferential allotment," a company statement said. An Apollo official told Reuters the firm's equity capital would go up to about 370 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Apollo to sell 14.9 pct stake to Michelin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.