NEW DELHI, Nov 30 (Reuters) - India's tractor industry, the world's biggest by unit sales, reported a 42.6 percent rise in shipments in the first seven months of this business year to March 2005, industry data showed on Tuesday. Data from the Tractor Manufacturers' Association (TMA) showed the combined sales of 12 manufacturers in April-October jumped to 140,181 units from 98,327 in the same period a year ago. The rise in sales was spread across all horsepower segments. India's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Apr-Oct tractor sales jump 42.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.