MUMBAI, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Ashok Leyland Ltd , India's second-biggest bus and truck maker, has formed a joint venture with John Deere for construction equipment, it said on Tuesday, to tap a growing focus on infrastructure. The equal venture will start production in early 2010 and is scouting for locations for a manufacturing plant in India, Leyland said in a statement that did not disclose financial details. The venture will sell products in both local and overseas markets. Ashok ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Ashok Leyland in JV with John Deere" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642