MUMBAI, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Ashok Leyland Ltd , India's second-biggest bus and truck maker, and Nissan Motor Co have formed a partnership to make light commercial vehicles, the two companies said on Wednesday. The companies would form three ventures for vehicle manufacture, powertrain manufacture and technology development, they said in a joint statement. The vehicle manufacturing venture will be majority-owned by Ashok Leyland and have an annual production capacity of more than 100,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Ashok Leyland, Nissan form partnership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642