BOMBAY, Oct 26 (Reuters) - India's second-biggest bus and truck maker, Ashok Leyland Ltd. , said on Tuesday its second quarter net profit fell 19 percent on the year to 430.6 million rupees from 534.6 million rupees a year ago. Total income rose 11 percent to 9.27 billion rupees from 8.39 billion rupees a year earlier and other income rose more than 27 percent to 119.2 million rupees from 93.4 million a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Ashok Leyland Q2 net slips 19 pct on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.