MUMBAI, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Ashok Leyland Ltd , India's second-biggest bus and truck maker, has raised the prices of its medium and large models by 2.5 percent with immediate effect, to offset increasing input costs, the company said in a statement late on Thursday. (Reporting by Hiral Vora; Editing by Ranjit Gangadharan)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Ashok Leyland says raises prices by 2.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.