MUMBAI, Sept 1 (Reuters) - India's rubber output in August rose 12 percent to 72,500 tonnes on higher tapping supported by favourable weather, the Rubber Board said in a statement on Wednesday. Consumption during the period fell by 0.9 percent on year to 79,000 tonnes, it said. (Reporting by Rajendra Jadhav; Editing by Harish Nambiar)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Aug rubber output jumps 12 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.