MUMBAI, Feb 23 (Reuters) - India's second-biggest motorcycle maker, Bajaj Auto Ltd. , said on Thursday it expects vehicle sales to hit 2.2 million units in the year to March 2006, up from 1.6 million units a year earlier. Bajaj also said it would launch a motorcycle in the value segment next quarter and launch four other ungeared scooters and motorcycles in the year to March 2007. The Pune-based company said it plans to further expand its manufacturing capacity of its motorcycles next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Bajaj expects 2.2 mln vehicle sales in FY06" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.