BOMBAY, May 19 (Reuters) - Bajaj Auto Ltd, India's second biggest motorcycle maker, reported on Wednesday its quarterly profit jumped 31 percent as its two- and three-wheeler sales rose nearly 10 percent in the world's biggest market after China. Bajaj , which mainly battles market leader Hero Honda Motors Ltd in the motorcycle market but also makes scooters, mopeds and motorised rickshaws, said net profit rose to 1.96 billion rupees ($43.4 million) in its fiscal fourth quarter ended March ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Bajaj Q4 net profit up 31 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.