MUMBAI, June 1 (Reuters) - Bajaj Auto Ltd. , India's second-biggest motorcycle maker, said on Thursday vehicle sales in May rose 25 percent to 223,455 units from 178,645 units a year earlier. It said sales of motorcycles rose 27 percent to 196,120 units from 153,975 and sales of all two-wheelers grew 23 percent to 199,426 units against 162,753 units a year earlier. Sales of three-wheelers climbed 51 percent to 24,029 units from 15,892 a year earlier. The company said exports more than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Bajaj says May vehicle sales up 25 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.