NEW DELHI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Bajaj Auto Ltd , India's No. 2 motorbike maker, said it is raising production of its new 125 cc motorbike to 75,000 units a month from November. Bajaj has sold 65,000 units of the XCD bike since its launch in early September, and the company is "rapidly ramping up its capacity" from 50,000 units a month to meet the growing demand, it said in a statement released over the weekend. Bajaj had earlier said it would raise capacity beyond 50,000 units a month from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Bajaj ups production of new 125 cc bike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642