NEW DELHI, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Indian auto parts maker Bharat Forge Ltd said it had acquired one of Germany's biggest forging firms, Carl Dan Peddinghaus GmbH (CDP), in a deal that would make it the world's second-biggest forging firm. Bharat, a leading maker and exporter of crankshafts and axles, said in a statement late on Saturday it would buy all fixed assets, inventory and business of Carl Dan Peddinghaus through a specially set up company. The firm, based in the western Indian city ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Bharat Forge buys German forging firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642