MUMBAI, April 30 (Reuters) - India's Pantaloon Retail , the country's largest listed retailer, plans to spin-off its branded apparel business under the Pantaloons brand into a separate company, a source with direct knowledge of the development told Reuters. Aditya Birla Nuvo, which owns several branded apparel brands such as Louise Phillipe and Allen Solly will invest 8 billion Indian rupees ($152 million) in the spun-off business, the source added. Pantaloon Retail, controlled by Kishore ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Birla to invest 8 bln rupees in Pantaloon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642