MUMBAI, Dec 27 (Reuters) - India's Bombay Stock Exchange along with Taqwaa Advisory and Shariah Investment Solutions (TASIS) launched a Shariah compliant index on Monday in an effort to attract more investors from India and abroad. The index allows investors to buy stocks without violating Islamic investment guidelines. "Before anyone can attract investors, we need to put in place institutional infrastructure, and having an index to track Shariah compliant stock is important," M.H. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Bombay Stock Exchange launches Islamic index" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642