MUMBAI, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Indian auto parts maker Bosch Ltd , a unit of Germany's Robert Bosch [ROBG.UL], said on Monday its board would consider a buyback of shares on Sept. 2. Parent Bosch recently offered to buy up to 20 percent in unit Bosch Chassis Systems India Ltd , a part of its plan to delist the components maker. (Reporting by Rina Chandran; Editing by John Mair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Bosch unit to consider share buyback Sept 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.