BOMBAY, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The Credit Rating and Information Services of India Ltd (CRISIL) downgraded on Monday the long-term debt rating of Escorts Ltd [ESCO.BO], the country's third-largest tractor maker, to A- from A. The new rating reflects a lower standing within the "adequate safety" grade. CRISIL said in a statement the downgrade reflected the possibility that the company might have to increase investments in the Escorts group's telecom business. The company's tractor business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's CRISIL downgrades Escorts' long-term debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.