BOMBAY, March 30 (Reuters) - Escorts Ltd. , India's third-biggest tractor maker, said on Wednesday it had acquired its Polish joint venture partner, Farmtrac Tractors Europe. The financial details of the deal were not immediately known. Escorts formed a joint venture with Farmtrac in 2000 to make and market agricultural tractors in Europe. Escorts first held a 49 percent stake, which it increased to 64 percent in 2003. The acquisition will enable Escorts to expand its European base and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Ecsorts acquires Polish tractor JV partner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.