NEW DELHI, May 26 (Reuters) - Indian commercial vehicle maker Eicher Motors Ltd is looking to export its brand of trucks through the network of Swedish giant Volvo , a senior Eicher official said on Monday. "We are looking at exporting Eicher brand of trucks with the help of Volvo distribution network," Eicher's Managing Director Siddhartha Lal told a news conference. (Reporting by C.J. Kuncheria, Editing by Mark Williams)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Eicher eyes Volvo network to export trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.