MUMBAI, April 25 (Reuters) - Commercial vehicles maker Eicher Motors Ltd. said on Wednesday it had acquired U.S.-based Hoff and Associates and its two Chinese subsidiaries for $3.5 million. Hoff provides engineering solutions to aerospace, automotive, semiconductor, medical, marine and plastics industries, Eicher said in a statement. Hoff had consolidated revenue of $5.2 million in 2006, Eicher said. Eicher shares closed 9.7 percent higher at 274.25 rupees in a firm Mumbai market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Eicher Motors buys US' Hoff for $3.5 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.