NEW DELHI, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Eicher Motors Ltd , India's second-biggest light truck maker, reported on Tuesday its third quarter net profit jumped 79 percent as an industry boom boosted sales volumes by 33 percent. The New Delhi-based firm said in a statement net profit in October-December rose to 104.8 million rupees ($2.19 million) from 58.7 million in the year-ago period. Gross sales grew 32 percent to 1.72 billion rupees from 1.31 billion in the year-ago quarter. "The strong ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Eicher Motors Q3 net profit up 79 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642