BOMBAY, May 23 (Reuters) - Indian auto components maker El Forge Ltd. told the Bombay stock exchange on Monday its board had approved the acquisition of a majority stake in Britain's Shakespeare Forgings Ltd. Birmingham-based Shakespeare Forgings had revenues of 4.5 million pounds in 2004, the notice said. "Apart from giving a ready access to the UK market, the company's management believes ... the turnover from this platform can be significantly enhanced in the coming years," it said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's El Forge buys UK's Shakespeare Forgings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.