MUMBAI, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Tractor and motorcycle maker Escorts Ltd. said on Wednesday its board had approved the divestment of its entire shareholding in Carraro India to its joint venture partner Carraro S.p.A. of Italy for 20 million euros.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Escorts to sell stake in Carraro India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642