MUMBAI, June 30 (Reuters) - India's Future group, which runs top listed retailer Pantaloon (India) Retail Ltd , is looking to form a joint venture with an international retailer for sourcing and distribution, the Economic Times said on Monday. The move is aimed to help tap funds for expansion and improve sourcing and logistics to boost margins, the newspaper said citing sources. It said the likely partners include France's Carrefour , Germany's Metro and U.S.-based Costco . Group Chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Future group eyes retail JV - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642