NEW DELHI, Dec 31 (Reuters) - India's biggest motorcycle maker, Hero Honda Motors Ltd, said on Wednesday its sales in December jumped 28.03 percent to 160,191 units compared to 125,116 units a year ago. The automaker said on its Web site www.herohonda.com that sales in April-December, the first nine months of the fiscal year 2003/04, were up 15.3 percent to 1.48 million motorbikes from 1.28 million in the same period last year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Hero Honda Dec bike sales up 28 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642