NEW DELHI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - India's leading motorcycle maker Hero Honda will finalise plans on a new plant in a month's time, a senior official said on Thursday. The company, which also makes scooters, expects to cross sales of 5 million vehicles in the current financial year, which started in April, Senior Vice President Anil Dua said on the sidelines of an automobiles conference. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy & Sanjeev Choudhary; Editing by Ramya Venugopal)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Hero Honda to decide on 2nd plant in a month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.