NEW DELHI, Sept 18 (Reuters) - India's biggest motorcycle maker, Hero Honda Motors Ltd , launched a variant of its 100cc Passion motorcycle on Thursday, hoping to boost slowing sales in the world's second-biggest market. The New Delhi-based automaker, in which India's Munjal family and Japan's Honda Motor Co each hold 26 percent stakes, said the redesigned "Passion Plus" will extend its leadership of the mid-price segment, the biggest of the motorcycle market. Hero Honda has a commanding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Hero Honda introduces new bike variant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642