BOMBAY, April 1 (Reuters) - India's biggest motorcycle maker, Hero Honda Motors Ltd. , sold 231,593 bikes in March, up 20.5 percent from 192,181 units in the same month a year earlier, the company said on its Web site on Friday. The automaker, in which India's Munjal family and Japan's Honda Motor Co. each hold a 26 percent stake, said sales in the year ending March rose 26.6 percent to 2,621,400 units from 2,070,157 a year ago.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Hero Honda March bike sales up 20.5 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642