June 1 (Reuters) - Hero Honda Motors Ltd's May sales of motorcycles and scooters, and percentage change from a year earlier: May 2009 May 2008 % CHANGE 382,678 312,317 +22.5 NOTE: Hero Honda Motors, 26 percent-owned by Japan's Honda Motor Co , is India's top motorbike maker. (Reporting by Janaki Krishnan in MUMBAI)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Hero Honda May 2-wheeler sales up 22.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.