MUMBAI, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Hero Honda Motors Ltd , India's largest motorcycle maker, on Monday reported a 79 percent rise in quarterly net profit, beating forecasts, on higher sales. The company, in which Japan's Honda Motor Corp holds 26 percent stake, reported net profit of 5.36 billion rupees ($116 million), up from 3 billion a year earlier. Net sales rose to 38.14 billion rupees from 28.74 billion year-ago. A Reuters poll of 13 brokerages had forecast net profit at 5.07 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Hero Honda qtrly net up 79 pct, beats fcast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.