NEW DELHI, July 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp, the world's largest automaker, will outsource engines and transmissions from India's Hindustan Motors for a new vehicle it will launch locally, the two said in a joint statement on Friday. Hindustan Motors Ltd , one of India's oldest auto companies, makes the Ambassador car, the Lancer sedan in collaboration with Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp and the Trekker and RTV utility vehicles. General Motors manufactures the German-engineered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Hind Motors to supply engines for new GM vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642