MUMBAI, April 25 (Reuters) - India's top aluminium and copper maker, Hindalco Industries Ltd. , hopes to raise its annual aluminium output by over six percent to 475,000 tonnes in the financial year to March 2008. The company produced about 447,000 tonnes of primary aluminium last year, Sashi Maudgal, the firm's executive president of marketing, said on the sidelines of a metals conference. He said output of downstream products like aluminium foils and sheets used as roofing materials ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Hindalco eyes modest output boost in 07/08" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.