CALCUTTA, India, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Hindustan Motors Ltd, one of India's oldest auto companies, is aiming at a 20 percent rise in passenger car sales in 2002/03 (April-March) year-on-year, its chairman, C.K. Birla, said on Wednesday. Hindustan Motors makes the 1950s vintage but still popular Ambassador car and the Lancer sedan in collaboration with Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp , besides the Trekker and RTV utility vehicles. The firm sold 19,634 passenger cars in 2001/02 -- of which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Hindustan Motors sees 20 pct rise in car sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642