NEW DELHI, Nov 29 (Reuters) - India's Hindustan Motors Ltd said on Friday it was in talks to supply gear-boxes and engines to the country's top utility vehicles maker, Mahindra, but needed to address such issues as demand before striking a deal. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , which has a commanding domestic utility vehicles' market share of 47 percent, wants to use transmissions and petrol engines made by Hindustan Motors for its Bolero utility vehicle. Hindustan Motors, one of India's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Hindustan Motors in talks to supply engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.