BANGALORE, May 27 (Reuters) - India's Kinetic Motor Company Ltd launched a youth-oriented version of its 'Zing' scooterette on Tuesday, aiming to boost its share in the below 100cc scooter market. The 65cc 'Zing Rockin' costs around 24,500 rupees ($523) -- about 800 rupees more than the first version but about 2,500 rupees less than TVS Motor Company Ltd's 'Scooty', Kinetic said in a statement. Kinetic expects to sell 75,000 units of both 'Zing' versions in the year to March 2004, up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Kinetic adds new Zing in scooterette market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.