MUMBAI, March 28 (Reuters) - India's Kirloskar Oil Engines said on Tuesday it had bought the entire stake of Kirloskar Systems Ltd. in Toyota Kirloskar Motors Ltd., a car making joint venture with Japan's Toyota Motor Corp. . The company said it had bought 77 million shares. It was not immediately clear what state it constituted. Shares in Kirolskar Oil were 4.35 percent higher at 266 rupees in a firm Mumbai market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Kirlokar Oil buys stake in Toyota car JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642