NEW DELHI, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's biggest utility vehicles maker, will begin selling its products in Europe in December as part of a plan to nearly double exports in two years, a company official said. P.N. Shah, Mahindra's vice-president for international business, told Reuters by telephone from Bombay the company would launch its vehicles in Italy in the first week of December during an international business exhibition. They would later be introduced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra to begin exports to Italy in Dec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.