NEW DELHI, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Indian utility vehicles and tractor maker Mahindra & Mahindra expects to complete the acquisition of South Korean automaker Ssangyong Motor in four months, its president said on Wednesday. Ssangyong, which will be retained as a separate unit, will have a South Korean chief executive, Pawan Goenka said. Mahindra earlier this week signed a memorandum of understanding to buy a majority stake in South Korean automaker Ssangyong Motor , after emerging as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra to complete Ssangyong buy in 4 months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642