MUMBAI, July 30 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra , India's top utility vehicle and tractor maker, on Wednesday signalled its entry into the two-wheelers segment by agreeing to take an 80 percent stake in a new firm that would buy the assets of Kinetic Motor Co . Kinetic, which makes two-wheelers, will own 20 percent of the joint-venture firm, Mahindra said in a statement. Kinetic assets would be bought for 1.10 billion rupees ($26 million), it said. ($1=42.4 rupees) (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra to enter two-wheeler business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642