BOMBAY, March 21 (Reuters) - Indian tractors and automobiles maker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. is looking at acquiring tractor companies overseas, especially in Europe, the company's vice chairman told Reuters on Monday. "On the tractors side, we are looking at inorganic growth. We will look at opportunities where ever they come, more possibly in Europe," Anand Mahindra said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra eyeing tractor units in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.