MUMBAI, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , India's top utility vehicle and tractor maker, said on Thursday it planned to garner a larger share of India's bus and truck market from a joint venture with Navistar's unit. Mumbai-based Mahindra will hold 51 percent in the joint venture -- first announced in June -- with the rest held by International Truck & Engine Corp., a wholly-owned unit of Illinois-based Navistar Internatonal Corp. . "We understand we're attacking an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra eyes bigger truck share from JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.