* Books foreign exchange loss of 320 million rupees * Economic outlook cautious for rest of financial year * Net sales sees sharp 37.6 percent jump Mumbai, Nov 14 - Mahindra & Mahindra, India's largest utility vehicle maker, reported lower-than-expected quarterly earnings despite robust sales growth and said the economic outlook for the year was cautious, causing its shares to drop as much as 7 percent. Mahindra, whose core business also involves selling tractors, said net profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra July-Sept net profit dips; shares drop 7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642